Sunday 2 November 2014

The Man with Antlers

In the light of a Red Moon
Perchance
I found you in a gloomy forest, astray.
Antlers grew out of your head
and pierced my chest as I approached you
You wreck my bones and twist my flesh
You're my crucifier
Lucifer that ensnares me
Lucifer that wants my blood
And thus, I bleed.
Your love is the crucifix
that I am nailed to
I cannot breathe
I don't want to breathe
You asphyxiate me.
Lick, inhale, drink the passion
that seeps from bloody antlers.

In the dead of night I feel serene
Your chest, an ocean of pumping veins
pounding against my head, gently cradles me to sleep
You are like the hollow of an oak during winter -
When everything freezes over
You are the refuge,
the place to be,
the place to lay my tired heart to rest.

Sensitive as Death by Mala Lesbia on deviantArt


No comments:

Post a Comment