Sunday 18 May 2014

Eveningless Days

I hop from stranger to stranger
From broken soul to broken soul
The broken becomes the breaker
The forsaken becomes the hunter
What is my mind doing on this summer evening?
Back into your gloomy nook, you little rebel
Don't dream too much of far away lands without breaking your chains first
Dream dream dream they say
As they break you
Run run run I say
Melt the iron and forge the steel for the blade
To decapitate false hopes and throw them to the hyenas
Die die die weak heart
Live live live on amaranthine gemstone called endurance
Here's to a tomorrow with no sighs
Run run run I say
Here's to a yesterday that will perish
Memories wailing
Flashbacks shrieking
As dusk breaks out and floods the eveningless days ahead
Flood flood flood my soul either with light
Or with your absence.

3 comments:

  1. Here's to a tomorrow with no sighs <3 insha'Allah :')
    I love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshallah! :'3 you really deserve only the brightest of horizons and dawns. <3

      Delete
    2. awww :') thankies <3 you too :* you beautiful soul !

      Delete