Thursday 17 April 2014

Exquisite Pain

But I couldn't find the right words again.
You see, the moment you part your lips to light the dynamite in my ears
Everything around me disappears
as I wait for the bang to paralyze my organs

and I float.
In oceans so far and violet
Swollen and in pain I float
and float.

The pangs of pain hammering against my skin
so hard, I fear it ripping open
Cracking my bones
and spilling the marrow.
You expose me.
You strip me.

The orbs of your eyes gaze into me
Me, the invisible little girl
the lovelorn damsel
though not in distress
but just irrevocably
madly
insanely
and morbidly in love.

Rip me open.
Strip me.
Look inside me,
explore my very core
Cut me open
Crack my skull
Pierce me with your gaze
Spill me, kill me
I want to die in your abyss.
Impaled upon the stake we're at
I bleed passion into you
as your vampyric eyes
swallow and swallow
I want to die in your abyss.


Paul Delaroche - La Jeune Martyre

4 comments: