Tuesday 15 April 2014

Opeth Song Name Story

By the Pain I see in Others, I swear that the Fair Judgment you wanted to grant me Deliverance with has caused me nothing but suffering. For Absent Friends tried to cheer me up but the Wreath of loyalty you gave me was already set ablaze. You were my Master and I your Apprentice but once the Drapery Falls, anybody can see the Bleak pale face of their murderer. I was lost in a Reverie, in a Harlequin Forest and these Isolation Years prevented me from my rightful Hours of Wealth. I wonder if Atonement and regret will ever strike you for the Burden you bear is great. Aren't you afraid of the Ghost of Perdition? I was your Black Rose Immortal but you could not seep from my Nectar. We stood there in the dead of Night near the Silent Water, awaiting the Advent of a new dawn. But you were the Lotus Eater that shattered my Porcelain Heart. I had no choice but To Bid You Farewell and forget the April Ethereal we had spent together. Oh my Demon of the Fall, if Karma exists, have you no fear of The Face in The Snow that will not cease haunting you? Hope Leaves and as I lean on the Windowpane in the house Under The Weeping Moon, I desperately try to Rid myself Of The Disease. You were not there In My Time of Need and you never will. There is Credence in my word and you can be sure that you are not The Apostle In Triumph. It is Time To Bid you Farewell and announce the Epilogue: Remember Tomorrow for it will be The Moor of your dreams without the precious Face of Melinda to guide you through the Moonlapse Vertigo.
(c)

deadheir.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment